Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mary Harper Moses Durrant



Today is my grandma Durrants birthday. She would have been 104 today. She passed away in February of this year. She was an amazing woman. She taught me the worth of hard work. she always told me to clean things as I go, not to step over a mess. I still don't always follow this advice, but it is good advice. I am so glad that she lived so long and that my children were able to know her. Anna was abut a year old when she died, so she won't remember her, but Bridget and Abby will. Grandma loved it when I brought Anna over she would brighten up whenever she saw her. After awhile she was under the impression that Anna was a triplet. She would always ask me where the others were, and why I only brought this baby. she always liked to hold her, and look at her.

I really miss her, but I know she is happier now. She is with her sweet husband Earl, Who passed away about 40 years before she did.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA MARY!

No comments: