
This little girl has many nicknames.
I used to swear that I would never give my kids dorkie nicknames or talk baby talk to them, But since I actually had kids I have repented of that silliness.
Anna Banana- a staple for girls named Anna.
Anna Pants- I am not sure why, but it fits.
Peachy Head- She has never had much hair, just peach fuzz. Now that she is getting more hair we sometimes call her Coconut Head, but peachy sounds better.
Pistachio- Ryan calls her this. He says she is just a little pistachio.
Punkin' Face- Just look at that face. What more can I say.
Biscuit- This is another one of Ryan's.
Princess- This one is obvious.
Squishy Baby- I just love squishy babies.
I know there are more but this will do for now.

2 comments:
I found your blog! I love baby nicknames. Cory and I make them up all day long. My recent favorite is "Juicy" for Josie. That's what my nephew calls her. I love it!
Tyler's favorite nickname for Morgan is "monkey butt" and i tell him to stop, so Anna has some really cute nicknames I think!!
Post a Comment