


I have been talking about cutting my hair for awhile. Finally on my birthday I did it. I am to lazy to get my hair cut very often so it always gets very long, and then I get annoyed with it and cut it off. This time I decided to donate it to Locks Of Love. My childhood friend Debi cut it and styled it for me. It was so great to spend time with her.
This is a very new style for me. It has many layers and I have bangs. I have not had bangs since I was in seventh grade, but back then they were the poofy eighties bangs. I am still getting used to it. Every time I walk past a mirror I can't believe it is me. Ryan likes it. I spend less time in the shower, and it dries much faster. Not to mention what I will save on shampoo and conditioner, it takes much less.
What do you think? Be Honest!

5 comments:
You look so good!!!! I really do like the shorter hair, it's fun to see the change. I also like you with long hair. It's nice that different lenghts look good on you. CUTE, CUTE!!
Christine-
I have known you long enough that I knew a short do was comming! I like it and with your glasses, very hip! My hair is getting very long because I haven't found a good stylist here. I like my hair better short, it is easier to do and it seems more alive.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. At times I wish we were back in the apartments so I would have so much housework to do but I love my house. We were in it a lot over Christmas break and had plenty of room to do what we wanted. What is your apartment number? Email it to me or stick in in my blog.
You look great.
Do you like your new ward?
Very cute!
It's very cute, but I think you should bring back the 80's bangs. ;)
Is that Kristi Sondrup (that commented here) and does she have a blog?? Do tell! I would love to see it!
Post a Comment