Friday, January 16, 2009

This Girl is Tricky

Anna has started to want to sit on the potty more lately. I was happy about this, hoping she was ready to get potty trained. I think she is using it as a way to get into the bathtub. She will sit on the potty for a few minutes and then she will get off and go over to the tub. She wants to take a bath several times a day. I wish this would rub off on her older sisters. I have to fight with Bridget to get her to take a bath, and there are usually tears before she is done. Maybe it is just an age thing.

-I had some cute pictures to go with this post, but then I decided that
potty and tub pictures might be inappropriate-

2 comments:

Shiree said...

They are rarely inappropriate...

Christine said...

I agree normally, but this is the internet. One persons cute bath time pictures are another persons Kiddie porn.