Abby likes to put on plays. they are usually about Nephi. In this play Anna was Nephi and Abby was his sister and I was his mom. (this was a big stretch for me ,but I did my best). In This play Nephi and his sister ran around in circles until they got dizzy and fell down. It was very entertaining.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Play Time
Abby likes to put on plays. they are usually about Nephi. In this play Anna was Nephi and Abby was his sister and I was his mom. (this was a big stretch for me ,but I did my best). In This play Nephi and his sister ran around in circles until they got dizzy and fell down. It was very entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Nephi!! Too cute!
At least your part didn't require you to run around in circles. That would have been difficult
Post a Comment