Saturday, November 8, 2008

When Bridget Jane was Baptized

We finally had Bridget's baptism today. I was hoping all week that everyone would be healthy today. I was a little worried when Anna had a fever on Wednesday and Thursday, but she was all better today. Anna was a bit grumpy because she didn't have a nap but at least she was healthy. But not everyone was healthy, we were sad that Ryan's parents were sick and could not come. We sure missed you guys. My mom gave the talk on baptism and my dad gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. Ryan's brothers Christian and Dylan gave the prayers. I am so proud of Bridget for making this choice. It is so weird to think that my little chubby faced baby is eight years old and she is not so chubby faced anymore. It really was a wonderful day, and thank you to everyone who shared it with us.

Abby wanted to take a picture of her funny uncle Dennis

Here is a picture of Ryan with his siblings
and Tiffany's new baby Samantha

Bridget and her cousins enjoy a snack
The dress Bridget is wearing is the same dress I wore at my baptism

I tried to take a picture of Ryan and Bridget in their white clothes

Bridget did not want her picture taken

2 comments:

Carrie said...

congratulations, bridget!

kristi s said...

I wish we could have been there. Love your blog. Miss you guys. Move out here...it is nice!