

We had a very fun Halloween. I forgot to take the camera with us though. I could have kicked myself. I even woke up in the middle of the night worrying about missing out on taking pictures of Halloween. These are pictures that I took before Halloween in their costumes. Bridget's costume was called a Dark Empiress, but she wore a witch hat with it and said she was a dark empiress dressed as a witch. Abby was a cute little witch. Anna was a tiger. Abby and Bridget have gotten to the age where they want to be something more scary and dark. They no longer want to be princesses and fairies.
Last night our ward had a trunk or treat for the first time and everyone had a blast. Our primary is combined with another ward so both wards had people decorate trunks. We also do not have very many kids so the kids went back several times and got so much candy. After the ward party we went to visit both our parents and cleaned out their candy bowls. (It sure is nice to live close to family). It was a fun night.

No comments:
Post a Comment