
All ready to go with no way to get there.Today was one of those mornings when everything seems to go wrong. I am not usually a very organized person, but today I had things pretty well planned out. The kids got up on time and were dressed. I had made their lunches the night before. It was raining but that did not slow us down. I had to meet Abby's teacher at 8:30 for parent teacher conference. The girls usually eat breakfast at school so I did not have to worry about that. I was planning to go vote right after I dropped them off.
We went out to the car at 8:20 and got everyone buckled in. I began to pull out when I realized there was something wrong. I pulled back in and got out to look at the tire. Sure enough it was flat. Ryan had left just before us. I did not know how I was going to get the girls to school. I realized that they would not make it on time for breakfast so I made them each a piece of toast. (The breakfast of champions). Ryan came home at about 8:40. We had to squeeze into his car to take the kids to school. They were only 15 minutes late.
Ryan took my car in to get the tire fixed while I went to vote. It was done by the time I had to pick Abby up. I was able to meet with Abby's teacher after school instead. So I still got everything done that I wanted to but it did not happen the way I planned it. Stupid tires.

No comments:
Post a Comment