Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Saturday is a special day


Congratulations James! we are so proud of you

The Happy Parents
My sister Julie and her husband Marty

All the children eating

My Mom and my sister Barbara


Last Saturday my nephew James got baptized. It was such a nice baptism. The spirit was so strong. The missionaries were there. They had taught James. Bridget was not able to come because she slept over at Ryan's parents house for her birthday. I wish she could have come because she will be getting baptized soon.


After the Baptism we went to a party with some of Ryan's friends from work.

After the work party Abby and I went to a baby shower for a woman in our ward. By the time I got there I was so tired that I forgot to take any pictures. This was a fun but very busy day.

No comments: