Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun







My Friend Debi and I have created a tradition of going out to dinner together with our children while our husbands attend the priesthood session. We had planned to go together last night, but she was sick and had to cancel. My daughters were so disappointed when they found out we were not going. I decided we could go out by our selves. Bridget decided we should go bowling . We had a great time. I am a great bowler when I have bumpers. When we were done bowling we were very hungry. Since Bridget picked the activity Abby got to pick the restaurant. Abby wanted to go to a restaurant called Tepenyaki (I have no idea how to spell it). They cook your food right in front of you. The kids just love this place, and I admit so does mom. It is a bit expensive but it was a special Mommy daughter date. I even caught a shrimp in my mouth.

1 comment:

Abby said...

That's fantastic! What a fun night.