Yesterday I was looking at my friend Carrie's blog and found a recipe for Strawberry Cupcakes. I decided I would try them for family night treat. When I picked Abby up from school we went to the book fair. While we were there Bridget's class came in and she showed me a book that she wanted called Pinkalicuos. It is a story about a girl who ate to many pink cupcakes and she turned pink. The only way she could turn back was to eat green foods. I decided to use this story in our family night lesson. It was a bit of a stretch, but we talked about the word of wisdom and some of the foods we need to eat to stay healthy and receive the blessings promised in D&C section 89. We had fun and ate lots of cupcakes but we did not turn pink. By the way Carrie the cupcakes were fantastic. Thank you for the recipe.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Pink Cupcakes
Yesterday I was looking at my friend Carrie's blog and found a recipe for Strawberry Cupcakes. I decided I would try them for family night treat. When I picked Abby up from school we went to the book fair. While we were there Bridget's class came in and she showed me a book that she wanted called Pinkalicuos. It is a story about a girl who ate to many pink cupcakes and she turned pink. The only way she could turn back was to eat green foods. I decided to use this story in our family night lesson. It was a bit of a stretch, but we talked about the word of wisdom and some of the foods we need to eat to stay healthy and receive the blessings promised in D&C section 89. We had fun and ate lots of cupcakes but we did not turn pink. By the way Carrie the cupcakes were fantastic. Thank you for the recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aren't they fab? my kids love pinkalicious, too! pink, pink, pink!
Post a Comment