Thursday, September 4, 2008

PIGGY TAILS





Anna loves it when I do her hair and she doesn't pull them out. This is very unlike her sisters at this age. The only problem is that she does not have as much hair to do. I think these pig tails look so funny. It brings more attention to the fact that she has no hair. The other day I was begging Bridget to let me do something with her hair, but she would not let me. Anna understood what I was saying and she backed up to me and pointed to her hair, so I put in some pig tails. I guess I should appreciate this time because soon she will have lots of hair and won't want me to do anything with it, and it sure is easy to wash. Maybe I should cut my hair like hers. Think of all the time I would save not doing my hair, Oh wait I don't spend much time on my hair. I don't even think I brushed it yet today. Long gone are the days when I used to spend at least an hour on my hair. Oh well I think my children are worth it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

i so wish lily would let me do her hair. you have such cute kids!

Kate said...

I LOVE THE PIGTAILS!! so adorable! you should do them more often.