



OK, I am so behind posting on here. There are so many things that have happened in the last month. One major thing was on May 26 2010 Ryan Defended his doctorate dissertation. Every thing went well and he passed. We were so proud of him and planned a little party for him when he came home. The girls made a special banner to put on the wall. We made a special dinner with diploma sandwiches and chocolate pie. He brought home some brownies and fruit and we added this to our dinner. Abby used this occasion to throw the confetti she made with colored paper. It was fun but Ryan was very tired and wnt to bed right after dinner.

2 comments:
I would have gone right to bed also...the perfect way to end the day. I am so happy for you guys! See you soon.
Great. I love the sandwiches.
Post a Comment