Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Big Belly


This picture was taken about two weeks ago when I was 23 weeks
along. I am now about 25 weeks, and things are going well.
I am getting really good at the pregnant waddle.
I have already grown out of a lot of my maternity clothes.
Ryan took me shopping and I got some great summer clothes to get
me through to August.

3 comments:

kristi said...

You look great!I am for getting together in July. I was thinking I would bring my kids up to the Museum of Natural History on free day...does it still exsist? Is there still a free day? Maybe the zoo and red butte?

Shiree said...

You look great, Christine! Your hair is beautiful.

nicole chandler said...

I am so excited you are having a boy. Congrats! Hey we all need to get together. We need to have a little village get together. I hope all is going well. You look beautiful. Love ya, The Chandlers