
The latest Belly photo
If anyone does not know we are expecting our fourth child on August 8, 2010. I am about 19 weeks now. Yesterday we had an ultra-sound and found out we are finally having a boy. During the scan the technician was looking at the spine when all of a sudden I got a glimpse between the legs and it was definitely a boy. I was a bit shocked. I have gotten used to babies being girls. The whole family is so excited. The girls are happy that Daddy will not be the only boy in the family anymore. I guess now I can finally finish the blue sailboat quilt that I started in high school. (Mrs. Munns would be so proud.) Right now I am trying to get my house more organized with the help of my sweet friend Brigid. I am happy that I can now get rid of all the pink frilly clothes I have been saving. This will free up a lot of space in Anna's room. So Welcome to the Family Baby Boy Paulsen.

No comments:
Post a Comment