

I have not posted anything for about two weeks. The first week I was busy packing my whole life into boxes. it took us another week to get the computer set up. In our old apartment we had a built in desk, shelves and drawers. This apartment has less storage so we have been trying to find dressers and bookcases and a computer desk. It is a work in progress we still have not unpacked all the boxes. We have just piled them all in Anna's room. We did get our tree put up.
We got really spoiled during the move. We often got fast food for dinner when I did not have time to cook. Abby just told me that she wanted to order hamburgers for dinner. It sure was fun while it lasted but now we have to go back to eating my cooking. I love having more space. It is so nice that everyone has a room. Anna used to sleep in the living room(not so convenient). Ilove that I have a normal size oven, instead of the tiny one in the old apartment. I really, really, really miss the 400 court. Every time I go outside I think "this is not right". We lived in the 400 court for 10 years, I am having a hard time adjusting. The main problem with having more space is that there is more to clean. I hate cleaning. I guess it doesn't matter where we live as long as I have my sweet family with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment