

Ryan and I have been married for over nine years. He has always been such a darling husband. When we were first married I was not a very good cook. Every time I would burn something or things did not turn out the way they should, he would eat it with a smile and say "This is just the way I like it". He always listens to me when I need to talk. Whenever he sees that I am overwhelmed he does what he can to relieve my stress. He also loves to give me gifts. (not too often because we are after all still in school). The other day he came home and told me he had brought me something. (I was expecting a box of orange sticks because these are my favorites). I was very surprised when I opened the box and found a string of pearls. They are so pretty. I love them, but I especially love Ryan.

2 comments:
9 years???? No way! You two are such a cute couple.
That is so sweet. Maybe your Ryan should give mine a call :)
Glad to see you've joined the bloging world.
Post a Comment